Sunday 28 September 2014

Lulu's Preston vintage fair


I had a lovely Sunday last weekend at lulus vintage fair in Preston. Everyone was so friendly and kind! I walked in and I was surrounded by wonderful vintage clothing and accessories! I finally felt like i fit in as everyone was dressed in lovely vintage pieces and they were all so welcoming! I chatted to loads of lovely people and I picked up this lovely red blazer for £15 from the sweetest lil' lady at a stall, I put on the blazer bought it and I put my hand in my pocket and discovered an autumn leaf!
I also picked up this lovely vintage scarf which I can wear as a headband for only a £4 and one of the vintage hairdressers helped me it in.
After a lil wander around me and mum spotted a lil cafe in the corner and we had a cup of tea and a piece of cake, I couldn't resist a slice of the 'oh so Oreo' cake.








No comments:

Post a Comment