Sunday 21 September 2014

afternoon tea for two

A couple of months my mum picked me up from my little saturday job at the charity shop in town and told me she had discovered a lovely little tea shop that had just opened and as a little treat we went to check it out - as soon as i walked down the pebbled path towards the vintage styled outdoor seating surrounded by pink and white gingham bunting I knew this would quickly become one of my favourite spots,

          
 as I walked into the beautifully decorated vintage muse house i completely fell in love, it honestly is a vintage lovers heaven, the walls are floral with bunting hung from the ceiling and the staff were all in vintage pinafores with ribbon around their head and lil' dolly shoes. They sell a variety of homemade food, you can simply nip in for a slice of cake and a cup of tea or a full lunch! I recently had my 16th birthday here and it was absolutely lovely! There is such a warm atmosphere and the staff are all so kind! It is called "the old stables vintage tea shop" it is located at the rear of west street in chorley - you can find them on google, it honestly is such a lovely lil place! 
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment